With Protein Bake Mix, there are endless possibilities.
Whether you are craving a sweet or savoury snack, we’ve got you covered. 😋
Why not try these delicious brownies? 🍪
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
· 50g low-fat spread
· 35g soft brown sugar
· 96g Herbalife Nutrition, Protein Bake Mix
· 100g Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength Chocolate
· 200ml semi-skimmed milk
· 35g 85% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
· 16 g cocoa powder
· 1 egg
20cm square cake tin
- Preheat the oven to 170 C/gas 3 and line the cake tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the low-fat spread with the soft brown sugar until completely combined. Stir in the cocoa, Protein Bake Mix and Rebuild Strength powders, along with the milk.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until you can mix the chocolate smooth. Stir the chocolate into the batter and whisk in the eggs. Transfer the batter to the prepared cake tin and bake for 15-20 mins until the top is set and fluffed up but the filling is still liquid underneath. Pierce the top a couple of times with a knife then allow to cool in the tin.
- Remove the brownie from the tin and baking paper then cut into sixteen pieces. Keep for up to 4 days in the fridge or wrap the brownies individually and freeze. To defrost, transfer to the fridge until defrosted.
*Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label. Please remember that if a Herbalife Nutrition product is used in a heated recipe, some vitamin levels in the finished product may decline in comparison to label values.